I've driven the grand total of five times since my car arrived this month:
- The day after delivery to the inspection facility.
- The following day to fill up on gas.
- The following day to bring the car home.
- The following day to take parents to my office for show and tell.
- The following day to go shopping for a whole trunk of groceries.
Since then, the car has been collecting dust in the bottom level of the parking garage.
Lessons from driving:
- Don't make sudden turns and swerves, or you'll hit an on-coming motorcyclist trying to sneck around you.
- People to give way if you turn on your turn signal.
- Look twenty times before making a move, because the scene changes every second.
- People don't notice when you drive without a license plate.
- It's nice to have someone on the passenger seat to reach out to pay the toll.
- 3 miles can mean anywhere between three minutes and one hour.
- Driving while functionally illiterate ain't pretty.